Martinborough Wine Walks are a unique way to gain access and exclusive insights into our compact, yet diverse region. Hosted by knowledgeable local guide Neil Bennett. Neil has over 10 years experience running cellar doors and knows how to walk the talk. He knows the Martinborough wine industry inside out and will be able to answer any curly questions you come up with. With Neil as your guide, you’ll be informed, entertained and enlightened!
If you'd like to be notified about our wine walks or want to find out more, please call us on 306 9040 or fill out the form on the right. You can read about upcoming events in February, March and April by clicking on the month you are interested in. Please wear sensible walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire, including hat and sunscreen. Much of the day will be spent walking (about 6/7km in total) so would not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
From $240 per person, your tour includes:
- A look behind the scenes of New Zealand's most highly regarded wine region
- Meet and talk with dedicated viticulturists and winemakers in their own environments
- Visit vineyards not generally open to the public
- Your own personal tour guide
- Lunch with a glass of wine
- All tastings at all vineyards visited