MARTINBOROUGH WINE WALKS are a unique way to gain access and exclusive insights into our compact, yet diverse region. Hosted by knowledgeable local guides that WALK their TALK, you will be informed, entertained and enlightened as your tour exclusively visits wine producers seldom open to the public.
Touch the soil, smell a ferment, even taste wine from the barrel. Tour goers come away with a lot more understanding as to what makes this globally recognised, premium wine region tick.
To find out more about our Wine Walks, please call us on 306 9040 or fill out the form on the right.
CLICK HERE to read more on up coming Walks.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Please wear sensible walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire, including hat and sunscreen. Much of the day will be spent walking (about 6/7km in total) so would not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
From $240 per person, your tour includes:
- A look behind the scenes of New Zealand's most highly regarded wine region
- Meet and talk with dedicated viticulturists and winemakers in their own environments
- Visit vineyards not generally open to the public
- Your own personal tour guide
- Lunch with a glass of wine
- All tastings at all vineyards visited