MARTINBOROUGH WINE WALKS are a unique way to gain access and exclusive insights into our compact, yet diverse region. Hosted by knowledgeable local guides that WALK their TALK, you will be informed, entertained and enlightened as you TOUR and TASTE with wine producers seldom open to the public.
Touch the soil, smell a ferment, even taste wine from the barrel. Tour goers come away with a lot more understanding as to what makes this globally recognised, premium wine region tick.
We offer TWO Wine Walk packages:
PREMIUM FULL DAY TOUR - from $240.00 person
1/2 DAY CASUAL TOUR - from $90 per person
For more information on each tour, please see below or you can call us on 306 9040, or fill out the form on the right.
CLICK HERE to read more on up coming Walks.
From $240 per person, your PREMIUM TOUR
- A look behind the scenes of New Zealand's most highly regarded wine region
- Meet, talk and taste with dedicated viticulturists and winemakers in their own environments
- Visit vineyards not generally open to the public
- Your own personal and knowledgeable tour guide
- Lunch with a glass of wine
- All wine tastings and flights at all vineyards visited
From $90 per person, your 1/2 DAY TOUR includes:
- A fully guided visit to three of Martinborough's most boutique cellar doors
- All wine tastings and flights
- Your own knowledgeable tour guide
- A tasting flight and shared platter at the local craft brewery, to complete your day
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Please wear sensible walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire, including hat and sunscreen. Much of the day will be spent walking (about 6/7km in total) so would not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues. Please, no dogs or children. You must be over 18 years of age to attend a walk.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE